Coomber Consulting LLC
Business & Management Consultants
The Employee Retention Tax Credit program (ERTC) is a federal program created by Congress in the CARES Act which provides qualifying business owners tax refunds of up to $26,000 per W-2 employee. Most businesses, even essential businesses, qualify under the ''Government Order'' test, although there is also a ''Gross Receipts'' test.
Our team has extensive knowledge of the ERTC and can help you navigate the process of applying for and receiving your tax credit. We will work with you to gather the necessary documentation and will handle the submission of your application to the IRS. We will also work with you to calculate your ERTC eligibility and ensure that you receive the maximum amount of tax credit possible.
- Our team of tax professionals specializes in helping business owners receive employee retention tax credit tax refunds.
- ERTC was created to help businesses keep their employees on payroll during this challenging time.
- We have helped over 300 businesses. These businesses currently stand to receive over $40 million dollars in tax refunds
- If you own a business that has been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible.
- Our team can help you navigate the process of applying for and receiving your tax credit.