Attendees enjoy an uncommon level of access to decision makers and business leaders. We foster an atmosphere where networking is treated as a long-term strategy to business success.
Register by 2:00 pm the day before Regional Connect and Members will receive the guest list to plan their networking effectively. We have enjoyed the privilege of witnessing many partnerships form at our monthly event, and hope that you will join us.
Connections start here.
to make a reservation at Bernardo Winery for dinner following the Regional Connect Event.
Happy Hour Wine List
- Hot Spiced Mulled Wine - $6
- Chablis - $10
- 2020 Chardonnay - $13
- 2019 Grenache - $10
- Merlot - $11
ANNUAL FOOD DRIVE
In keeping with tradition, we will hold our annual food drive to support the North County Food Bank. Participants who bring TWO or more items will be entered in a raffle. (One entry per person).
Bring non-perishable food items to the event, such as peanut butter, canned tuna, canned vegetables, etc. Or a gift of $10 will provide 50 meals. All proceeds will benefit individuals living in North County. (Checks may be made out to the North County Food Bank)
Thank you to Our Partner
Disclaimer: Portions of this program may be filmed and/or photographed. By attending, you consent to its unrestricted use, as deemed appropriate by North San Diego Business Chamber. Click here to see our complete Notice of Filming and Photography.
- Fleet Science Center Admission Tickets Donated by Fleet Science Center
- Three 1 Year Family Memberships at the Rancho Bernardo Historical Society Donated by Nancy Canfield, Rancho Bernardo Historical Society, and Windermere Homes & Estates
- San Diego Air & Space Museum General Admission Tickets Donated by San Diego Air & Space Museum
- USS Midway Museum Admission Tickets, Lunch Vouchers, Simulator Rides, and an Autographed Book Donated by USS Midway