Value is one of those concepts everyone thinks they understand until the moment they must describe it to someone else. The truth is that much of our culture wants value from people, projects, and goals. In this presentation, ‘Dr. Dave’ Cornelius explains what delivering value means for individuals, businesses, and our society.
Dr. Dave not only clearly explains a series of abstract concepts, but also uses fictional stories as modern-day fables and real-world examples of what value means in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. Key take-aways from this presentation include:
• The ‘real‘ definition of value
• What value looks like to businesses and leaders
• How value affects customer satisfaction and the future of work
• How belonging, diversity, equity, and inclusion contribute to value
• The link between delivering value and building a thriving
Do you Deliver Value? Learn how with Dr. Dave!