Insights - Future, Trends and Impact of Property Taxes
Future, Trends and Impact of Property Taxes
Treasurer / Tax Collector
County of San Diego
Thank you to our Partners
Name: Insights - Future, Trends and Impact of Property Taxes
Date: November 30, 2017
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM PST
Registration: Register Now
• San Diego’s current economic outlook.
• Updates on the housing market and property taxes.
• How are property tax funds managed and impact to your community?
• How not paying your property taxes affect our local economy?
• School Bonds: The impact on you!
• Future of Prop 13
• Property Tax contribution to pension system
Dan oversees the collection of more than $5.5 billion in property taxes each year, the management of more than $10 billion in the County’s Investment Pool, and the administration of the County’s $1 billion defined contribution program.
As part of his duties, Dan serves as a member of the San Diego County Employees Retirement Association (SDCERA), which manages more than $10 billion of investments; he also serves as President of CalTRUST, which manages a portfolio of $2.8 billion. Additionally, he is a former chairman of the Board of Directors of the internationally recognized San Diego Convention Center Corporation. Prior to his election as San Diego County Treasurer-Tax Collector, Dan was a successful financial consultant and investment broker.