Sales Manager in Training
Manager in Training
Colonial San Diego has a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual looking to build his or her own business and grow into a sales leadership role.
The Manager in Training position offers you a unique opportunity with experienced managers at Colonial San Diego, and a clear upward track to develop into a sales leadership role. This role was designed for candidates who might be new to the industry or to management because it gives them the chance to learn the business and begin building a team before they take on the full responsibilities of training and developing others.
Discover your unlimited potential!
In the Manager in Training role, you will be empowered to:
- Assist district and unit managers in building teams
- Support recruitment, training and development of sales representatives
- Participate in and lead systematic coaching during call labs and joint field work
- Conduct discovery appointments with new sales reps
- Assist in helping sales reps achieve sales milestones and potentially earn bonuses on this production
- Access to exclusive training and coaching to accelerate you into future leadership roles
- The fastest growing team in San Diego
- The top account opening district in Southern California
- The first team on-track to achieve Premier District status in San Diego
- Opportunities to grow into a sales leadership role where you can train & develop incoming sales representatives
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Strong desire to lead and motivate a team
- Insurance licensing is preferred, but can be obtained during the contracting process