Account Executive Manager
Account Executive Manager is to represent the company in activities involving professional contacts with all senior housing environments, including Assisted Living, Independent Living, Residential Care communities to inform them of the company's Medicare services. The right person for this role should be an experienced home health sales professional who can effectively direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Conduct research as assigned by administration on home health trends and present findings to senior management team.
- Research, plan and execute at least one marketing campaign over the period of a year under the direction and supervision of the home health, hospice, home care, and at home CEO and Administrator/Compliance Officer.
- Follow up on the outcome of said campaign, and prepare a presentation reviewing the highlights
- Recruit, interview, hire and train Community Liaisons.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies and develop plans to enhance market share, operating margins, and Uni Care's image to clients.
- Review and analyze office admission and non-admission data and trends on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, per office, per Community Liaison, and per referral source.
- Communicate weekly with Vice President of Sales to discuss account strategies and ensure appropriate messaging for Community Liaisons to move these accounts forward.
- Communicate with each Community Liaison on a weekly basis to discuss sales strategies with their accounts.
- Ensure Community Liaisons are targeting the accounts with the most potential as well as to create new territories when there are an ample number of underserved accounts.
- Develop Community Liaison to perform at their highest potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage profitability.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance and have dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- The ability and willingness to travel occasionally.