Member Spotlight: Best Rate Repair & Termite

  • Share:
October 24, 2019

Tell us about your company.

Best-Rate Repair Company started in 2002 as a niche business specializing in wood damage, structural, cosmetic repairs caused by wood rot, termites and the San Diego sun; as well as new builds and repairs to decks and patios. Since then Best Rate has added a number of residential and commercial services and maintenance program to become the largest specialty wood damage repair company in the San Diego County market. As the reputation of Best-Rate Repair Company grew our clients started asking if Best-Rate did termite extermination as well. So in May 2014 Best-Rate Repair Company launched its sister company, Best-Rate Termite Company which specializes in termite extermination and preventative maintenance for homes and commercial properties. Our ability to complete jobs in a quick, timely manner, while maintaining attention to detail has allowed us to complete thousands of projects and become highly respected in our trades.

 

What products or services does your business provide?

Wood damage repairs, New Builds, Termite Treatments and Maintenance Programs for both Repair & Termite

 

What was the most memorable or successful moment in your business' history?

Best Rate went from a 12 man team to more then doubling that. We have moved into a larger office space and went from a 2 person office staff to an office staff of 6 one being part time. Most recently, successfully hired a new CEO that in the short time he's been here, he has made a positive impact on this company.

On another note, seeing our employees change their lives while helping homeowners around San Diego has been amazing to watch.

 

Tell us an interesting fact about your business.

Best Rate is focused on making sure our customers homes are structurally sound for years to come as well as ensuring customer satisfaction. Best Rate has a 50% customer referral rate which we are extremely proud of. We like to always tell your prospects to just give us 1% of their trust and we guarantee that we will earn the other 99%. With core values such as: Do what you say you will do, Project ownership, Education, Property Respect, Consistency, Stand behind results we are set up to succeed!

Best Rate Termite has an 8' tall termite named Teddy. Teddy travels all over San Diego to several street fairs, meetings, community events and makes friends everywhere he goes!

 

What tips/advice can you offer that is related to your business' industry?

Have an inspection performed on your Home, Deck, Patio Cover each year. An annual inspection will help prevent astronomical bills, due to neglect.

 

Do you have any upcoming events or information you want your fellow Chamber Members and the community to know about?

Come visit us at the Carlsbad Street Fair on Sunday, November 3, 2019. Best Rate Repair and Termite are always looking for quality people to join a quality team. Please contact our office if interested in applying (619) 229-0116, or visit our career page at https://best-rate-repair.com/careers/


 

For more information on Best-Rate Repair & Termite visit https://best-rate-repair.com/.

 

Contact:
Katie Thompson, Marketing
(619) 229-0116